A high quality framed watercolour print featuring Edinburgh Leith.
This watercolour art print is crafted by hand and digitally printed on acid free paper for light fastness. The result is a fine art print carefully crafted to look good for a long time. The wall art print will not degrade, it will not turn yellow with the passage of time.
It will always look beautiful on your walls. Presented on a stylish contemporary frame in a variety of sizes and colours. Comes complete with a paper 800gsm thickness mount. Create a vivid, welcoming and inspirational environment around your house. Enlighten your home, living room or bedroom with this fine watercolour print.
Our unique stylish prints are available in a variety of framed options, including:
Black Wood.Dark Wood.Light Oak.Mahogany.Matt Silver.Pine.White
All frame styles are available in the following sizes:
8 x 8 Inches (203 x 203mm)
10 x 10 Inches (254 x 254mm)
12 x 12 Inches (305 x 305mm)
14 x 14 Inches (356 x 356mm)
We also offer a print only option in each size which is delivered on a faux mount to protect during carriage.
- STYLISH PRINT: Edinburgh Leith original, contemporary watercolour art hand crafted and printed on acid free paper.
- CRAFTED TO LAST: Digitally printed on acid free paper and it does not degrade or turn yellow with time.
- READY TO HANG: Modern art print beautifully presented on a high quality stylish frame with hooks making these easy to hang on any wall.
- SUITABLE FOR A VARIETY OF ROOMS: Enlighten your home, living room or bedroom with this fine art watercolour print.
- FREE STANDING: Most frames (excluding 14 x 14 Inches) feature a fold out standing frame meaning this print can be placed on a shelf or table with ease.