A high quality watercolour print. "Prince Rogers Nelson (June 7, 1958 - April 21, 2016) was an American singer, songwriter, record producer, multi-instrumentalist, actor, and director. He was known for his electric work, flamboyant stage presence, extravagant dress and makeup, and wide vocal range. His innovative music integrated a wide variety of styles, including funk, rock, R&B, new wave, soul, psychedelia, and pop. He sold over 100 million records worldwide, making him one of the best-selling music artists of all time. He won eight Grammy Awards, six American Music Awards, a Golden Globe Award, and an Academy Award for the 1984 film Purple Rain.He was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2004. "
This watercolour art print is crafted by hand and digitally printed on acid free paper for light fastness. The result is a fine art print carefully crafted to look good for a long time.
The wall art print will not degrade, it will not turn yellow with the passage of time. It will always look beautiful on your walls. Presented on a stylish contemporary fibreboard frame. Comes complete with a paper 800gsm thickness mount.
Create a vivid, welcoming and inspirational environment around your house. Enlighten your home, living room or bedroom with this fine watercolour print.
Frame size: 23cm x 23cm
Frame depth: 4.5cm
- STYLISH PRINT: Original, contemporary watercolour art hand crafted and printed on acid free paper
- CRAFTED TO LAST: Digitally printed on acid free paper and it does not degrade or turn yellow with time
- READY TO HANG: Modern art print beautifully presented on a high quality stylish fibreboard frame complete with hook (see images) that are easy to hang on any wall
- SUITABLE FOR A VARIETY OF ROOMS: Enlighten your home, living room or bedroom with this fine art watercolour print
- DIMENSIONS: Frame size: 23cm x 23cm, frame depth: 4.5cm