Mick Jagger 145
Mick Jagger 145
A high quality watercolour print. Sir Michael Philip Jagger (born 26 July 1943) is an English singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, composer and actor who gained fame as the lead singer and one of the founder members of the Rolling Stones. Jagger's career has spanned over five decades, and he has been described as "one of the most popular and influential frontmen in the history of rock & roll". His distinctive voice and performances, along with Keith Richards' guitar style have been the trademark of the Rolling Stones throughout the band's career. Jagger gained press notoriety for his admitted drug use and romantic involvements, and was often portrayed as a countercultural figure.
This watercolour art print is crafted by hand and digitally printed on acid free paper for light fastness. The result is a fine art print carefully crafted to look good for a long time.
The wall art print will not degrade, it will not turn yellow with the passage of time. It will always look beautiful on your walls. Presented on a stylish contemporary fibreboard frame. Comes complete with a paper 800gsm thickness mount.
Create a vivid, welcoming and inspirational environment around your house. Enlighten your home, living room or bedroom with this fine watercolour print.
Frame size: 23cm x 23cm
Frame depth: 4.5cm
- STYLISH PRINT: Original, contemporary watercolour art hand crafted and printed on acid free paper
- CRAFTED TO LAST: Digitally printed on acid free paper and it does not degrade or turn yellow with time
- READY TO HANG: Modern art print beautifully presented on a high quality stylish fibreboard frame complete with hook (see images) that are easy to hang on any wall
- SUITABLE FOR A VARIETY OF ROOMS: Enlighten your home, living room or bedroom with this fine art watercolour print
- DIMENSIONS: Frame size: 23cm x 23cm, frame depth: 4.5cm