A high quality watercolour print. "Madonna Louise Ciccone (born August 16, 1958) is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and businesswoman. Referred to as the ""Queen of Pop"" since the 1980s, Madonna is known for pushing the boundaries of lyrical content in mainstream popular music, as well as visual imagery in music videos and on stage. She has also frequently reinvented both her music and image while maintaining autonomy within the recording industry. Besides sparking controversy, her works have been praised by music critics. Madonna is often cited as an influence by other artists. "
This watercolour art print is crafted by hand and digitally printed on acid free paper for light fastness. The result is a fine art print carefully crafted to look good for a long time.
The wall art print will not degrade, it will not turn yellow with the passage of time. It will always look beautiful on your walls. Presented on a stylish contemporary fibreboard frame. Comes complete with a paper 800gsm thickness mount.
Create a vivid, welcoming and inspirational environment around your house. Enlighten your home, living room or bedroom with this fine watercolour print.
Frame size: 23cm x 23cm
Frame depth: 4.5cm
- STYLISH PRINT: Original, contemporary watercolour art hand crafted and printed on acid free paper
- CRAFTED TO LAST: Digitally printed on acid free paper and it does not degrade or turn yellow with time
- READY TO HANG: Modern art print beautifully presented on a high quality stylish fibreboard frame complete with hook (see images) that are easy to hang on any wall
- SUITABLE FOR A VARIETY OF ROOMS: Enlighten your home, living room or bedroom with this fine art watercolour print
- DIMENSIONS: Frame size: 23cm x 23cm, frame depth: 4.5cm