Emma Watson 0036
Emma Watson 0036
A high quality watercolour print. "Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson (born 15 April 1990) is a British actress, model, and activist. Born in Paris and brought up in Oxfordshire, Watson attended the Dragon School and trained as an actress at the Oxford branch of Stagecoach Theatre Arts. She rose to prominence after landing her first professional acting role as Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter film series, having acted only in school plays previously. Watson appeared in all eight Harry Potterfilms from 2001 to 2011, earning worldwide fame, critical accolades, and around $60 million. " .
This watercolour art print is crafted by hand and digitally printed on acid free paper for light fastness. The result is a fine art print carefully crafted to look good for a long time.
The wall art print will not degrade, it will not turn yellow with the passage of time. It will always look beautiful on your walls. Presented on a stylish contemporary fibreboard frame. Comes complete with a paper 800gsm thickness mount.
Create a vivid, welcoming and inspirational environment around your house. Enlighten your home, living room or bedroom with this fine watercolour print.
Frame size: 23cm x 23cm
Frame depth: 4.5cm
- STYLISH PRINT: Original, contemporary watercolour art hand crafted and printed on acid free paper
- CRAFTED TO LAST: Digitally printed on acid free paper and it does not degrade or turn yellow with time
- READY TO HANG: Modern art print beautifully presented on a high quality stylish fibreboard frame complete with hook (see images) that are easy to hang on any wall
- SUITABLE FOR A VARIETY OF ROOMS: Enlighten your home, living room or bedroom with this fine art watercolour print
- DIMENSIONS: Frame size: 23cm x 23cm, frame depth: 4.5cm